Tiny Minotaur Artist Donations
Throughout the pandemic we have seen an absolute destruction of the arts in Austin, TX (specifically with space access). So we have decided to add a voluntary donation feature in our booking systems specifically to create a microgrant to cover the cost of a range of multi-disciplinary supplies for local artists/collectives.
How it works:
1. You are a visual artist currently living in Austin, TX.
2. You need specific Supplies.*** [Minimum total cost: $20 /Max total cost: $100]
3. You fill out the form below.
4. At the end of the month Tiny Minotaur tallies up donations.
5. Artists are announced on the Instagram
6. DISTRIBUTION OF CAPITAL VIA DIRECT PURCHASING OF SAID SUPPLIES
Q. How Do I Request Supplies?
A. In the form below, you will request supplies in this format.
[Store] [Name of Item] [Item #: XXXXXXX] [Price]
***Examples of Supply Requests:
[Blick] [Blick Masterstroke Golden Taklon Brush] [Item #:09012-5012] [$12.67]
[Utrecht Art] [Fabriano 1264 Mixed Media Paper Pads] [#13883-1010] [$24.95]
[Jerrys Artorama] [Cotton Stretched Canvas 5/8" Deep][#85979A] [$62.23]
Q. What Kind of Supplies is Tiny Minotaur Willing to Buy?
A. Pretty much all multi-disciplinary visual arts medium.